Sunday 3 August 2014

Suzanne Koller


Parisienne for more than 20 years, founder of Self Service Magazine- Suzanne Koller has just joined the Vogue Paris team. Forever isnpired with 70's, Parisian non-chalance and beautiful forms, this amazing editor / stylist edited the recent editorial with Sasha Pivovarova (Incendiaire) for French Vogue. Here is a little interview with this fashon wonder!


What gave you want to work in this environment? My obsession for magazines, which I started to browse since I was 13. Jill, The Face, Vogue Paris - there I discovered Newton and Bourdin…


What is your approach to fashion? And elegance? Fashion is an expression of character. The elegance is the charm, humor, a certain lightness of being.


What were your best moments in fashion? I had the chace to work with Miuccia Prada and Rei Kawakubo. Two women heavily involved, perfectionists, with which I had no choice but to give the best of myself.


lara_stone5


SELF SERVICE 2


url-10


self f


anja-rubik-walter-pfeffier2


Vogue Paris




Original source: Design & Culture by Ed



http://www.information.myanmaronlinecentre.com/suzanne-koller/

No comments:

Post a Comment